Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Holiday Bargains

There are a lot of deals out there this week. Here are a few of my favorites.  They are listed here because I actually use these companies/products.

BitDefender
They are offering 60% off their most popular products.  I use it to protect my new computers.  Very happy with the service and those automatic updates.

ShopFamilyTree.com 
Now's the time to stock up on your favorite genealogy products at this 50% off sale.  The genealogists in your family will love what's in their stocking!

Blicks
Raise your hand if you color.  Everything you could need to color from pencils to books is on sale on Blicks until Christmas. I picked up a set of 72 pencils for $54.48 that was $40.00 off the list price.  Guess what I'll be doing after dinner!

ScanDigital
40% off digitization projects such as slide scanning, film digitization and more until November 29th. Use BLKFRI100 when checking out.

Happy Shopping!

Maureen

Related Posts with Thumbnails