Monday, May 05, 2014

Hairstyles Has A New Look

If you liked my book, Fashionable Folks: Hairstyles, you're going to LOVE the new one simply called Hairstyles 1840-1900.  It's updated and revised and best of all in COLOR.  I've spent the last few years collecting new pictures and information to feature.  Big pages, big pictures and more great hairstyles.  This time I've included more men (and their hairy facial hair foibles), children and a few very unusual looks. 

It will be available at in my booth at NGS so stop by and browse.  The conference price is $20.00 (regular price $25.00)

If you're not going to Richmond, sign up for my newsletter through my website to get a special coupon offer just for subscribers plus a transcript of some of the AskMaureen preservation questions. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails