|Wedding circa 1902|
There are so many great details in this image.
- A grass mat covers the floor.
- The two women on the left wear ethnic style vests.
- Everyone is solemn except the guy on the right. He's smiling.
- The bride's head piece entwined by vines is very interesting.
- Is that the maid of honor and the best man seated in front? It appears so. She holds a pair of gloves while he holds a cigar.
- The group is so large it exceeds the edges of the backdrop and a piece of studio equipment is visible on the right.
- The odd framing of the picture in that irregular shape is odd.