Friday, March 05, 2010

Photo Identification, Photo Preservation, Organize Photos - Photo Detective - Maureen Taylor

Lisa Kudrow was on the Today Show the other day talking about the American version of Who Do You Think You Are, which premieres tonight on NBC. Meredith Vieira mentioned how the hosts of that morning show had traced their family trees. That short sentence, made me think about my involvement in one of those Today Show segments. I actually had two opportunities to work with Vieira's producers, first on The View and then again on The Today Show. In both cases, I was able to turn up new information on her family. It was a lot of fun and I got to work with some really nice folks. You can watch my spot on The Today Show on my website. I'll be watching tonight's premiere episode of WDYTYA to see what researchers were able to find on the celebs. Hope you'll turn in too!
Related Posts with Thumbnails