Friday, February 06, 2009

Video Podcast:: Jesse Tyler Sturm

The big day is here! My e-newsletter in finally ready to launch ( you can sign up on my website). In it I've linked to my new video podcast available on both YouTube and Vimeo. It's so exciting to have my own channels even if it makes my children roll their eyes. As mentioned in the piece on Civil War Veterans at Mount Vernon, Jesse Tyler Sturm's wartime memories are in print. You can buy From a "whirlpool of death...to victory" Civil War Remembrances of Jesse Tyler Sturm 14th West Virginia Infantry from the West Virginia Division of Culture and History. It's a fascinating account of one soldier's experiences. Thank you to Elaine Clark for sharing her photo and family story. Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails