Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Photos Found in an Attic

An online article in the Chard & Ilminster News caught my eye this week. A woman found a box of photos in her attic and would like to return them to their rightful owners. If you know Sally Mayo-Smith and a Roy Perram of that area of England, send them this article. The link includes a telephone number for the paper. I found an online listing for a Sally Mayo-Smith who participated in a 2006 event for the British Horse Society, an equine charity and discovered that Roy Perram could be the American artist from New Jersey, but I'm having trouble verifying that these two individuals are the owners of the pictures. As a last resort, I'm contacting the paper to see if this helps. I'd love to facilitate this reunion!
Related Posts with Thumbnails