Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Hat Attack

In the blogging world, posts jump around from blog to blog. This week, the focus is hats! The Virtual Dime Museum ran an article with an image from the 1962 knitting pattern catalog and started a thread. I actually knew older women who wore those knitted wonders in the early 1960s. The Footnote Maven joined in with a picture of three German women in hats wearing pine cone necklaces. I can't find a direct link to the article, but you can scroll down to see it. Now I've got an entry. A few months ago I put together a short video called "Solved by the Photo Detective." You can watch it on my website or on Roots Television. It's a great little CDV I picked up of a woman from Macon, France. Check it out! It's the third picture in the series.
Related Posts with Thumbnails