Monday, August 27, 2007

The Sites are Ready!!

Thanks to the creative genius of Heather Devaun all three of my websites now have a new look. Susan Wenner Jackson who co-authors the blog, Working Mothers Against Guilt, wrote the copy. I added special features to each one. On Photo Detective.com you can upload a photo to receive an estimate for analysis, ask any photo related question or test your knowledge of photo history. Maureen Taylor.com now has a press room and a page on my stints as a spokesperson for products like Picasa and Genealogy.com. There is also a link to my current book project on the Revolutionary War generation. The last website is called Family History Kids. After years of presenting workshops on genealogy for kids I decided it was time to pull together some of the things I've done on the topic. Take a look at my recommended resources page for books and materials suitable for the junior genealogists in your household. Please let me know what you think! Send me an email at mtaylor@taylorandstrong.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails