Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Photo Got You Stumped ? It's Teleconference Time

Sharon Sergeant of Ancestral Manor offers teleconferences for genealogists. A teleconference is a lecture that you listen to over your telephone. It's so easy. You can sign up via her website. At the time of the talk dial a number and listen in. Each teleconference is interactive so you can ask questions after the speaker has completed their presentation. On March 23rd at 8 pm (EST) I'm presenting a teleconference called The Photo Detective. I'll be discussing two photo case studies and talking about two new free online tools for working with your family photographs. I hope you'll join me for an exciting evening! I'm preparing a special pdf handout for this event. It's free to participants. You'll receive your copy a few days in advance of the teleconference.
Related Posts with Thumbnails